Sorry, this job is no longer available
Content Marketing Manager, Travel
My client, a leading and well known youth travel company is looking for a highly talented Content Marketing Manager to join their UK and Europe marketing team and develop, implement and measure marketing activities in the area of content and CRM.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this role will involve managing all marketing content initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales conversion, engagement, retention, and positive customer behaviour. CRM will form a major part of the role, with the aim to take ownership of the email marketing activity to drive brand loyalty and increase sales conversion.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Director to define and implement content marketing and CRM activity to grow sales within the UK/Europe region. Continuous evolution of strategy is a must
- The development and implementation of a functional content calendar
- Work closely with the global web team to deliver and measure all content and CRM activity
- Execute the email marketing strategy, including writing, editing, testing and refining activity
- Manage all digital content for the website.
- Create content for the company`s Exchange` platform to increase engagement on the website
- Manage social media activity across all of the company`s social platforms, including creating content and measuring results (community management not required)
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Work closely with the PR team to ensure that PR content is optimised for SEO and aligned with overall content strategy
- Implement customer relationship strategy with the aim of increasing customer lifetime value, growing the customer database and retention
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in appropriate field or equivalent industry qualifications
- Experience in a similar role either within the travel industry or similar field
- Proven ability to create great content
- Strong understanding of CRM, email marketing and social media marketing
- A passion for travel and creating engaging travel content
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of how content marketing affects SEO
- Creative flair
- A strong understanding of the youth market and travel industry a distinct advantage
- An understanding of database and direct marketing strategy, data segmentation, data modelling and targeting is an advantage
Behavioural skills and competencies:
The ideal candidate would be a passionate marketer who loves travel.
You should be obsessed with testing and refining activity to achieve results. As the role is multi-disciplined you will need to demonstrate analytical thinking and the ability to be highly creative. You will be writing, editing, testing and measuring, so the ability to work across disciplines is essential. You should be comfortable working in a relaxed environment, enjoy collaborating in teams and working towards a culture of high achievement.
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.