Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Manager (Display)
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising all display placements ongoingly, account management of partnerships
- Conceptualizing new creative concepts, and implementing respective campaigns with the creative design team
- Owning the respective budget and manage against agreed KPI's across the acquisition funnel
- Driving innovation and constant improvements in online marketing, integrated into SEM/social and other marketing channels
- Collaborate with the local teams in Vienna and Barcelona while implementing campaigns
- Degree in economics or comparable
- Several years of display online marketing experience at performance driven organization in competitive environment
- Highly analytical, strong affinity with numbers, good logic and structured ways of working is essential
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Creative, open minded, and mentally flexible
- Results-orientated, work independently and responsibly within a dynamic team
- Self-starter, taking ownership and driving projects from idea to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and enjoy being part of a fun team
Our client is a world leader and recognisable innovator within it's industry sector. The business has an aim to create an environment that is fun, supportive and diverse as the brand in which they operate under.
£28,000 - £35,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270033
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.