Sorry, this job is no longer available
Traffic Executive - SG base, APAC responsibilities
Aspire Global Network specialises in recruiting across the Marketing spectrum - from Research, Insights & Analytics, to Creative, Usability & Content Development, through to Sales, Marketing & Brand. In operation for over 20 years, we are found in London, Sydney and recently, Singapore.
Successful incumbents will be hired directly by our Client, a Digital Media MNC.
The Traffic executive will be responsible for managing the launch of new advertising campaigns and the integration of new partners, implementing changes throughout the life of a campaign, and for troubleshooting any serving or tracking issues that arise.
Successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of campaign launches, including collection of assets and deal specifications and trafficking of the. As the region's Traffic Executive, you need to have a solid understanding of the technology behind third party ad serving/tracking companies. You will also oversee the integration of new partners, discussing integration options, creating tags, and facilitating communication with the IT team when custom integrations are required.
* Working knowledge and experience of DART, Atlas, or ACE;
* Familiarity with SQL;
* Ability to maintain own work flow, relationships, and deadlines in a fast-paced and fickle environment.
* Excellent understanding of, and interest in, the internet advertising space;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities;
* Proficient with Microsoft office with emphasis on Excel.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
* Extreme attention to detail.
This position is based in Singapore with regional responsibilities. Hence some travel can be expected.
Thank you all for your interest in this position. Successful candidates can expect to be contacted within a week of application.
For confidential discussions, please call Priscilla Jitab at +65 6521 2924.