Senior Marketing & Public Relations Executive – International Architectural Firm
Our client is an award winning architecture and design firm boasting a track record of premium luxury projects around the world. They now have an opening in their marketing team for a Public Relations professional who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will provide a high standard of marketing support to the Hong Kong office with a particular focus in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will contribute to the company’s growth and profit objectives.
- The role will assist on setting the direction and drive implementation of marketing strategies in Asia, across the scope of branding, media relations, client communications and events, that will build up the corporate image of the firm and ensure its market position as a top architectural design organization
- You will assist in identifying strategic initiatives for the country and implementing agreed marketing, events & PR strategy.
- You will develop and supervise all PR efforts – Responsible for producing press material in English that is consistent with the corporate messaging.
- You will be responsible for all copywriting for marketing literature and advertising and assist in the production and print of new marketing materials.
- You will take charge in negotiating contracts and terms with printers/external vendors for reproduction and delivery if required
- Liaise with event organizers to secure speaking slots or branding opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing and PR role, preferably in the professional services field
- Excellent communication skills (Native level) in English. Cantonese & Mandarin preferred.
- Solid experience in copy writing and PR
- A degree in marketing communications or a related discipline
- Direct experience in MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop is desirable
- An assertive and diligent personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, willing to contribute to a cohesive team environment
Interested applicants should submit their resume in MS Word format to Patricia Sham, Director & Principal Consultant - MMC Asia Ltd at email@example.com or call +852 3488 2238 for a further discussion. All applications will be used for recruitment purposes only