Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Produce high-level campaign-led creative from brief through to delivery, across multiple platforms (website design, social media activation including Facebook marketing, integrated digital marketing including static and animated banner advertising)
* Work with campaigns and collateral that may be directed by other external agencies
* Generate fresh creative, concepts and storyboarding
* Work with clients to understand the business needs and brand requirements for your projects
* Work with Client Service team to help them plan and communicate with clients on the brands you are responsible for, and to help them understand our design process
* Actively seek opportunities to understand better how audiences interact with services we create, and working in a user-centred way to ensure work is appropriate for the target audience
* Work with the technology team to ensure design work is technically implementable and that the development team are kept regularly updated
You will need to have solid mid-weight experience working at a creative agency and will have worked across a range of social media platforms and with exceptional understanding of Adobe CS suites.
This is a great opportunity for any mid-weight looking to work on some really creative concepts for a leading brand.
The role is temp to perm so you will ideally be able to start over the next few weeks and will be interested in permanent opportunities.