Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Designer
This well known agency are based in leafy Bristol in beautiful offices and work with some globally recognised clients across different sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial and much more.
They are now on the lookout for a Senior Digital Designer to join the agency and as Senior Digital Designer for this agency you will:
- Work predominantly on one key global account, creating the initial idea and concept for all of their digital work
- Liaise with the client via phone and face-to-face, presenting ideas and presenting your concepts
- Designing your ideas and concepts up in to aesthetically, innovative digital designs
- Create concepts and designs for websites, micro sites, on-line promotional work, online DM campaigns, email campaigns, apps and more
- Help to drive creative work through the studio, mentoring more junior members of the team
This is a cracking opportunity to work for a brilliant Bristol agency and to be considered you need to show you have:
- Experience in digital - this is essential as the role will mainly revolve around producing digital designs rather than print
- Experience working within the retail and FMCG sectors - again, this is essential due to the nature of the client you will be working on
- Experience to drive the team below you and be confident to meet with clients face to face and present your ideas and designs
Please send through your CV and samples if you are interested as soon as possible. This is a great role and the agency is looking to find someone to start in January.
Senior Digital Designer, Full Service Agency, Bristol, up to £45,000, Permanent
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.