Sorry, this job is no longer available
Publisher Account Manager
AdMetrics Media requires a Publisher Account Manager for the development and management of global Publisher and Network account opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling a sophisticated digital advertising service to Media Buyers and Inventory Managers. The role is focussed on new and existing business and is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Responsible to: Head of Business Development and Managing Director
External relationships: Top 2,000 global Publisher websites
Internal relationships: Management, Internal team and Administration
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 salary, plus £15,000 OTE commission and laptop
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
Main duties of the position:
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for AdMetrics Media to an agreed annual target of £480,000 – £720,000 invoiced revenue (TBD), to increase year on year.
- Presenting AdMetrics Media to potential clients through GoToMeeting webinars, telephone calls and emails.
- You will be expected to spend the majority of your time using GoToMeeting webinars rather than face to face meetings to increase efficiency. Travel to clients will be rare with no overnight stops, as most customers are global. European travel can be expected from time to time.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting with additional leads being generated for you by AdMetrics Media marketing activities.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close and self-management of accounts.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to AdMetrics Media are captured and explored.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-manage, however, you will be part of a growing team of people. Support is available from the management for all technical training and complex large pitches and strategies.
- As a representative of AdMetrics Media at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using Backbone CRM and technology platforms.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following AdMetrics Media procedures.
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives and inventory optimisation needs.
- Responding to requests for information in a timely manner.
- You will effectively interact with other departments including management team and AdMetrics Media growing team.
- Keeping abreast of the digital advertising industry and collect competitor intelligence.
- Create value-add for the management team in discussions, meetings and strategies.
An AdMetrics Media person is:
Part of what makes AdMetrics Media successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for digital marketing. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional with a proven record of success in the B2B selling environment with experience of selling to Blue Chip companies at director level, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Proven success in your sales ability and full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to close
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- UK driving license (own car is preferable)
- A sound understanding of the UK and Global digital advertising sector is necessary for this role
- A sound understanding of IT is essential
AdMetrics Media is a leading edge UK Digital Media Company with a global reach. Using Audience Targeting technology, we take digital campaigns from Advertisers and Agencies and distribute them across a range of carefully selected Publisher websites to reach consumers with relevant, targeted content.
AdMetrics Media is a fast-growing and innovative Guildford based digital advertising company that is focused on providing the very best service to our clients. These include AOL, Brightroll, Wikia, OpenX and others.
We offer a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hard working, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aiming at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.