Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Insights Manager
Responsibilities include: consumer/shopper/expert insights and trends; embedding insights into their respective R&D counterparts; managing the insight projects across a variety of areas and interacting with peers in the insights community.
* Identify and deploy global consumer insights, clearly defined targets, consumer and shopper need states.
* Influencing clear compelling global consumer communications.
* Develop insights to inform high level retail vision and strategy.
* Manage and integrate extensive amounts of information, data and insights ensuring knowledge is applied and leveraged where relevant across the business. Develop hypotheses, and hunches, and make these come to life for debate and discussion.
* Develop global insights that are business enhancing across a wide diversity of cultures.
* Significant experience of a mix of client side and service side experience at senior levels using both quantitative and qualitative gained within the FMCG sector/with FMCG clients.
* Proven track record in identifying research needs, developing and managing insight programs and utilising insight information in a fast-moving environment.
* Highly developed strategic thinking, commercial and marketing skills and experience.
* Ability to contribute at a strategic level with the POV of the consumer/shopper/expert.
* The ability to serve as thought leader and develop key insights that lead business development strategy.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.