Head of Digital – Amazing Consumer PR Agency
My client is renowned for its ability to mix the old with the new by putting equal emphasis on both strategic and traditional media strategies in a unique and exceptionally successful business structure. Based in a prime-location London office and working with some of the biggest brands across Europe, this role will put you at the forefront of global communications today.
As head of digital, you will be leading a team of specialists focusing on the creation and execution of high-profile online campaigns. This role will involve the development of strategic social media, crisis response as well as aspects of new business development and client relations. This role will keep you up-to-date and challenged in a fast-paced and exciting environment whist working with some of the most highly sought after brands in the UK and globally.
In order to be successful, you must:
- Be able to create strong social media strategies for both corporate and consumer purposes
- Have a strong network within the digital and media sectors
- Influential leadership skills and a strategic and creative mind for developing the best online campaigns possible
If this sounds like the career move you are looking for then please contact Amy at Hanson Search on 020 7632 1414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)