Research Manager - Media Company
A leading multi-channel media company is urgently seeking an experienced Research and Planning Manager to join their busy team. This is a 6-9 month maternity cover contract and the successful candidate must have adaptability and experience to hit the ground running.
This position requires a combination of strategic thinking and consumer insight (gained through interrogation of market data, qualitative and quantitative research). You will be able to employ research to identify consumer trends and behaviours and to translate complex information into clear and actionable insights and recommendations.
- Experienced in providing an analytical and creative approach to providing business solutions, using a number of research methodologies, including qualitative, quantitative, behavioural, web analytics and empirical data
- Commissioning proprietary research as directed by business needs and to be able to brief and evaluate third party suppliers with clear objectives and deliverables.
- To evaluate, interpret and communicate the application of proprietary research to and across the business
- To identify emergent trends through the synthesis of data from a number of sources.
- To be able to identify and qualify commercial opportunities through the application of research and consumer insights.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans
- Ability to design or oversee research questionnaires
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendation
- To develop hypotheses based on insights that will challenge assumptions and lead to resolution of business issues.
Key Experience & skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, Confirmit
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis
More jobs like this
- Consultant B2C Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Media Planning / Buying Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Media Planning / Buying Media Owner jobs in London (Central)