We’re now working with a globally recognized business which specialize in high-end luxury products. With a prestigious and well-known brand in the market, they now have offices in over 40 countries worldwide, with a great presence in China.
They are now looking to hire a Marketing Manager to develop and manage the execution of all strategic marketing strategies to support their global business. You will work together with their in-house specialists to plan and launch diverse marketing campaigns internationally. To qualify for this position you will need excellent language skills, ideally with experience marketing a luxury product in China.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on international marketing campaigns, with a global brand and a leader in its field.
Interested parties, please send your CV to email@example.comJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work with department heads and business managers to develop and implement marketing programmes based on the value-driven principles of the existing international marketing strategy
- Work closely with Business Manager to identify their needs and provide them with the appropriate marketing strategy to support their objectives
- Liaise with Corporate Communications, Business Development, Event, Proposals, and Client Development to ensure all the marketing communication strategy form part of an integrated approach
- Actively liaise with media to develop media strategy, media partnerships and most cost-effective media plans
- Actively collaborate with creative marketing practice to ensure appropriate and effective communication is produced to deliver against the creative briefs
- Manage production of campaign effectiveness reports for each campaign
- Actively participate in and support the worldwide development and implementation of the marketing & communications-related projects of the worldwide client management programme
- Plan, manage and control marketing budget
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant subjects
- Experience working within the luxury goods industry is highly preferred
- A strong strategic thinker with ability to shape strategy and convert into tactical execution
- Excellent analytical skills with hands-on knowledge and experience of statistics and data manipulation techniques and ability to provide solutions
- Experience in structuring, managing and using market research and data analysis to inform the formulation of marketing communication strategies
- Over 8 years of solid working experience in development/execution/evaluation of marketing communication strategies covering multiple channels (above-the-line, direct mail, digital, etc.)
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Marketing experience in Greater China is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JO# MS-15400 in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.