Account Manager/Account Director - Print/Retail - London
Account Manager/Account Director – Retail/Print Agency – London
My client is an award winning, top ranking agency specialist in retail and print communications. My client is based in the centre of London in the heart of the media buzz, they work with a number of top client both on a national and international level...some of their clients include Max Factor, Lynx, Morrisons.
My client is looking for an experienced account manager /account director who have core experience within an agency environment. The successful account manager will have experience in working with blue chip brands, developing and implementing brand strategy as well as having a passion for generating creative ideas. It is also essential that the successful Account Manager/Account Director has experience within retail, production, print.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for managing more junior members of staff as well liaising with clients. As part of the team you will an outgoing, business minded, social individual who has a passion for marketing.
- Account Management
- Agency experience
- Line management experience
- Integrated campaign experience
My client is looking to recruit sooner rather than later – offering a competitive package circa £35-55k + benefits. If you have the above skill set then please don’t hesitate to get in touch either on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 347 5352.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)