Sorry, this job is no longer available
If you have proven marketing experience and you’re looking for a varied role, with the opportunity to take real ownership of projects from day one – join Hanover as a Marketing Officer.
This is a newly created role for a smart and ambitious professional ready for a challenge in which they can really make their mark. Focused on creating campaigns to drive enquiries and launch new products and services and providing guidance to operational colleagues to improve local marketing and promotion, you will be responsible for delivering our marketing strategy both on and offline. As our website is currently the focus of a wholesale redevelopment programme, we’re looking for someone with proven experience of developing online marketing channels – and a passion for all things digital.
Hanover, one of the UK’s biggest providers of housing for the over 55’s has an ambitious vision to change the way people think about retirement living. We want to do more than inform. We want to influence. And by radically changing our communications function, we are creating a number of exciting new opportunities that will play a vital role in making retirement housing a positive choice.
As Marketing Officer you will:
- Have lead responsibility for the development of regional marketing campaigns
- Provide marketing tools and guidance to help local teams meet operational objectives
- Coordinate through the line campaigns to support new development sales programmes
- Develop processes and deliver reports to monitor ROI and other evaluation metrics
- Contribute to a major website re-development project and the delivery of an ambitious digital marketing strategy
- Coordinate the production of advertising and marketing collateral for internal clients
- Participate in projects to drive improvements in performance and evaluation
We are looking for strategic, dynamic, creative and energetic professionals who are passionate about marketing & communications. You should also have:
- A marketing/business degree and preferably a CIM qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable campaign planning and coordination experience
- Solid knowledge of tactical marketing techniques and collateral production
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Creative and engaging copywriting skills
- A talent for building relationships and managing internal clients
- Superb presentation and personal communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel for work on a regular basis
Excited? We would really love to tell you more.
For an application pack, please visit our website by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Closing date: 4 December 2012
Interviews to be held week commencing 17 December 2012