Account Director [New Business] – South West London - £50k + bonus and excellent benefits
Fabulous South West London agency seeks an Account Director with superb New Business skills to help set up and ultimately lead a brand new account group.
Love the thrill of the chase? Experienced in pitches? Love to win, lead and drive new business? Then this could be just the role for you…..
This is a rare opportunity for an Account Director to help this leading agency secure new business through pitch wins to ultimately creating your own teams to implement the business from these wins.
The agency also employ a new business ‘cold calling’ agency who help secure meetings so cold calling will not be part of your role – instead you will work with their ‘hot leads’ to help land new clients.
The agency are an established, 50 person award-winning independent agency
located in West London.
They are a full service in their offering and involved in all of advertising, sales
promotion, direct marketing, digital and more with an enviable client list.
The Account Director [New Business] role
Day to day, the Account Director will be working directly with the agency’s Board Directors and new business lead generation agency. Once the business is secured, the Account Director will oversee the day to day running of the accounts.
A team of account handlers will then be built around the accounts to implement the day to day delivery. There are 3 Board Directors and the [New Business] Account Director will get to work alongside all of them.
Experience required for the Account Director
You are an integrated Account Director with both on and offline experience who has worked ideally in to of the following sectors – FMCG, IT , retail, automotive.
You will also possess the following key attributes:
- A big hitter, someone who has experience in growing business
- An Account Director with a clear understanding of planning and delivering innovative, creative campaigns
- Team management and team development skills from Senior Account Manager down to Account Executive
- Excellence in building and sustaining client relationships
- Someone who is ambitious and hungry to succeed
- Solid interpersonal and organisational skills and superb attention to detail.
Salary / Package
Up to £50K plus bonus based on GP achieved with scope for progression for the right candidate.
Superb agency, wonderful role - Account Directors [New Business] please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 19 November 2012
- 19 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Food & drink, Print & Packaging, Retail
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Creative, Design, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)