Designer - (Graphic / Web) - (Games Studio) - Cambridge
DESIGNER - (GRAPHIC / WEB) - (GAMES STUDIO) - CAMBRIDGE
We are seeking a Designer with strong online and offline creative skills to join one of the world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. Read on...
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 450 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
Joining as an experienced Designer you will produce a variety of assets for high profile / high traffic games, this will include websites, advertising, print, logos and much more. As part of a busy in-house design team you will act as a key creative contact liaising with many departments across the company. In short, it will be your inspiration, flair and creative drive that helps deliver excellent digital, branding and print projects.
To qualify... With a background gained as a Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, Digital Designer, Print Designer or similar you should be a creative all-rounder with a CV/Portfolio that demonstrates:
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio.
- A good eye for colours, typography, design and composition.
- Ability to show good initiative, judgement and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
Any exposure to Illustrator and InDesign is advantageous, as is a passion for the computer games industry or the ability to paint using a digital tablet.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
* Please include your portfolio when applying for this position.
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Gaming / Design sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Designer (Graphic / Web) campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
About Guru Careers
Founded in 2002 Guru provide two key services, a free to use job board and an online careers network that utilises over 400 websites and social media platforms.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Essex
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Essex
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Telecommunications / IT jobs in Essex
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Gaming jobs in Essex