Senior Account Manager - £35k - Integrated / BTL - [Promotional] Superb Agency!
Senior Account Manager - Integrated / BTL - [Promotional] - Superb Agency!
Leading London agency, with a strength in promotional marketing - and brand activation - need a clever and creative Senior Account Manager to join their team, working on this leading, global brand.
As Senior Account Manager you'll help to develop award-winning work on one of the world's largest brands, which is also one of the world's longest standing top 10 brands too!
Using an FMCG approach, the Senior Account Manager will work to a promotional calendar - including partnerships, licenses, product development, product launches and digital. And the Senior Account Manager will form part of a larger team, yet also be able to work quite autonomously at points.
The Senior Account Manager will have experience working on Games or Family related brands and/or a strong passion and interest in large scale promotional marketing. It's imperative the Senior Account Manager understands the key issues surrounding
The Senior Account Manager will also lead and manage an Account Executive - and the Senior Account Manager will be part of a wider team within the agency, building upon years of experience.
Key skills for the Senior Account Manager:
- 4+ years in an Integrated or Promotional Agency
- Strong sales promotion, POS and print experience
- Creative thinker - likes to get involved
- Strong team building and client building relationships
- Growing digital awareness & experience
If you're a Senior Account Manager with strong sales promotion, retail and consumer expertise, and if you, as Senior Account Manager have a passion for creative and big brands - then get in touch today!
Having this agency name on your CV, combined with the client/brand - will open doors for future Account Handling stars - so the Senior Account Manager, must understand the power that is this brand and this agency.
Roles like these don't come along often for a creatively-led Senior Account Manager and this could be your chance to make a difference, and truly see your work come to life in-store and online.
This agency are leading the way with their soft benefits - including extensive training programmes, bonus structure, excellent holiday, medical and more!
In fact, the agency have won awards for their training and development, as they truly believe in their people and as Senior Account Manager, you will be well taken care of - from package to wider training & mentoring.
For the successful Senior Account Manager - these extras can make a big difference. Even the fact the agency start a little later in the morning, for those Senior Account Managers who are 'challenged' in the mornings.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for Planners at all Levels and account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 19 November 2012
- 19 December 2012
- Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Product Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)