Product Manager - Interim
Up to £40,000 + benefits
We are a global manufacturer and marketer of high quality, household name brands and we market our products around the world. With a European headquarters in the south east we have a £multimillion turnover and are exceptionally profitable due to our strong innovation, excellent execution and acquisitive approach.
As the result of a recent acquisition, we now seek a commercially minded strategic marketer to continue to develop and execute state of the art marketing strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will manage a significant budget and be responsible for all elements of the marketing mix with a specific emphasis on formulating and executing the NPD strategy from concept to launch. In addition you will take responsibility for the ongoing management of maximising distribution through the trade and will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
We are seeking dynamic a self starter, with outstanding communication and presentations skills, who is customer focused. Of graduate calibre, you will already be working within a well-known FMCG/Consumer business and have a first class track record in project management and campaign delivery. You will have a strong record of delivering multiple projects and will work cross functionally
Interested candidates should forward an up to date cv quoting reference number 625/26 br
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Product Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Product Management Consumer Goods jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Product Management Food & drink jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Product Management Household jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Product Management Manufacturing jobs in Buckinghamshire