International Email executive
- Day-to-day contact with key client contacts and internal departments to manage email marketing campaigns
- To understand and deploy the best practice template authoring guidelines
- Monitor email campaign transmission, delivery and response
- To manage multiple email cells to ensure timely delivery fitting within clients campaign schedules
- To make recommendations to clients on ways to improve their campaign performance
From time-to-time, present to the client and internal departments on campaigns success and review areas for improvement
- A strong desire to work for an online marketing focused company
- Organised and hardworking
- Confident and a good communicator
- Aptitude for good design and branding principles
- Good attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Basic HTML and CSS skills with a hunger to learn more
- Graduate level with 1+ years' experience
15,000 - £19,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13269781
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.