Sorry, this job is no longer available
Web Design Manager
Web Design Manager
We are working on behalf of a leading consumer business, with a number of distinctive brands known all over the world. Due to continued success and on-going expansion, they are seeking to further build their Digital team, with the recruitment of a Web Design Manager to be based in the Middle East.
In this role you will provide leadership to a team of web designers and take end to end ownership of the web user interface creative and design guidelines from initial brief to execution.
• Liaise with other internal creative teams to ensure consistent brand identity, graphics standards and messaging.
• Commission editorial and design work based on the content requirements of the brand.
• Establish and manage an in-house digital studio for digital media needs
• Manage on-going web design, content organisation, image merchandising and editorial for the web.
• Ensure content is managed across the site, the site structure principles are maintained and a consistent look and feel is maintained throughout all web properties
• Own and manage expenditure to keep within budget parameters and maintain accurate records of project-specific expenses.
• Contribute to managing overall costs by minimising expenses and by finding improved and innovative methods to reduce costs.
• Champion the team, its goals and the database to help achieve buy-in from all end users.
• Provide functional expertise and execute functional responsibilities
• Evaluate web design/production trends and research new technologies and tools to deliver best in class designs, help minimise expenses and manage overall costs
• Create a reporting framework measuring site performance, customer journeys and promotional performance
Position: Web Design Manager
Salary: £35-45k + exceptional benefits package - TAX FREE
Location: Middle East
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and e-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!