Sorry, this job is no longer available
Product Marketing Manager UK & Northern Europe
The Hong Kong Tourism Board based in central London is looking to recruit a focused Product Marketing Manager with proven experience in digital marketing to develop and implement imaginative consumer and trade campaigns in the UK and Netherlands. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for management of external agencies, promotions, advertising, and partnership marketing agreements.
He or she will have a strong commercial background with excellent negotiation skills and proven experience in devising and implementing campaigns involving both travel and non travel partners. The ability to provide examples and demonstrate solid ROI from previous digital campaigns is a must and preference will be given to candidates who have a recognised qualification in digital marketing.
1. Responsible for proposing marketing strategies, devising, implementing and evaluating effectiveness of integrated marketing plans for both consumer and trade facing marketing activities across territory.
2. Develop strategic alliances with travel portals, online agents and major consumer portals to create cost-effective marketing programmes through win-win cooperation.
3. Negotiate joint marketing agreements that bring in cash contributions.
4. Build contacts with representatives of non travel affinity brands that share Hong Kong’s brand values for joint marketing projects.
5. Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing teams of partner airlines, tour operators and hotels, assessing and evaluating joint marketing opportunities for HKTB
6. Working closely with Head Office Marketing, lead HKTB UK’s digital strategy including social media. Ensure ongoing measurement and optimization of all marketing budget spend to ensure targets are being met.
7. Manage and mentor Marketing team to deliver solid plans and layered integrated campaigns to increase Hong Kong’s share of voice and to meet corporate objectives.
8. Manage HKTB participation at exhibitions and events in the region including WTM, Contract & Contact, Vakantierbeurs plus ad hoc events
9. Ongoing ROI monitoring and optimization for each activity, review and amend marketing plans accordingly
10. Deliver proposed activities within budget.
1. University degree holder or equivalent with CIM, IDM or similar qualifications in digital marketing.
2. Demonstrated experience in managing regional digital marketing campaigns
3. Sound knowledge of internet-related technologies and applications
4. Demonstrated experienced in delivering highly creative innovative campaigns and consumer promotions in the travel/ tourism industry.
5. Previous experience in heading up a Marketing team preferred.
6. Prior experience in coordinating requirements across multiple markets and head office
7. Eye for details and knowledge of best practice web design, ad creative’s, online promotions, and micro sites with highly commercial focus
8. Good numerical skills to analyze performance and calculate ROIs required.
9. Excellent presentation skills; strong negotiation skills and strong organisational capabilities with a can-do attitude.
10. Ability to work willingly and under own initiative without supervision.
This position carries an attractive salary package plus BUPA and pension.
Applications should be with covering letter explaining why you wish to work for HKTB, and CV with salary expectations for the attention of Ken Yeung, by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
**Strictly no recruitment agencies**