Studio Manager - Stunning Integrated Agency - Bucks/Berks £35,000 - £40,000
Working with some of the top brands in the world, this sizeable, very successful and expanding agency is known not only for their great work (and results) but for having a fun loving, sociable and great team work ethic.
Based in gorgeous recently renovated premises on the Berks / Bucks border this agency works with huge names such as BMW, Sony, BMI, Richo and Porsche. With their promote from within attitude and skills nurturing program it’s very rare that such a brilliant opportunity arises... but they are in need for an Studio Manager. Is that you?
STUDIO MANAGER ROLE
You will become an integral part of the buzzing, creative and great humoured studio working along some very talented creatives and skilled artworkers. You will have proven experience managing a design team and at being a true brand ambassador for previous clients as well have having a good understanding of the digital market place.
You will have the eyes of a hawk and thrive at studio management and ensuring every project is ‘on brand’ and be a stickler for detail and precision.
Getting your hands dirty and jumping on the mac when needed shouldn’t phase you and you will be able to artwork with the best of them if needed!
Any automotive experience is a huge bonus, but not essential, but working within a similar agency is a must as an artwork manager or studio manager preferably with some digital marketing exposure
c£35,000 - c£42,000
This is an awesome opportunity for any ambitious Studio Manager. If you have the abilty to drive a Mac, manage a design team and the normal day to day tasks of an agency studio with an understanding of Digital - APPLY NOW!
- 20 November 2012
- 20 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Charity, Electronics, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Exhibitions & Conferences, Finance, Luxury Goods, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Print & Packaging, Telecommunications / IT
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire