Sorry, this job is no longer available
Project Director – BTL (Direct and Digital), FMCG, Retail, Telcoms. London. £50-60K.
This leading multichannel agency provides a platform for innovation within an integrated network. Based in London, this is a multi award-winning agency where the best in the business aspire to work.
THIS PROJECT DIRECTOR ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Project Management you will be responsible for primarily working on one account. The activity is Integrated (brand comms) with a predominant focus on Direct and Digital (including Web and Social).
• Management and development of Project Managers.
• Deliver projects within scope and budget.
• Responsible for managing revenue, profitability, and client satisfaction.
• Develop project operational strategy.
THE IDEAL PROJECT DIRECTOR
This Project Director must come from a leading London-based Integrated, Direct, or Digital creative agency. This Project Director must keep a close eye on the finer details, as well as the bigger picture.
• Experience producing integrated, direct, and digital campaigns, managing large creative projects.
• Strong familiarity of relevant industry software. (e.g. AtTask, Peoplesoft, MS-Project).
• Positive attitude and a passion for organisation.
• Senior role in a world-renowned agency.
• Opportunity to work on major brands.
• Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits.
If you think you are a suitable Project Director for this role please click APPLY NOW and upload your CV.