Web Insight Analyst for Fundraising Business
Our client made history by becoming the first online fundraising platform for charities. They have now grown into a highly reputable business with a great ethos on hiring engaging and aspiring talent. They are now looking for a Web Analyst to work within their Analytics & Insight Team. This is a permanent role where successful candidates will be responsible for identifying, defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with the business, marketing and product team producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards; and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimisation with the aim of improving efficiency in our digital strategies and increasing ROI. If you would like to find out more please read on.
- Work with business teams to identify objectives to define and deliver suitable web analytics measurement strategies with details of campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Developing a custom web analytics dashboard
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available web analytics data
- Analysing the effect of different online channels identifying innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Identifying opportunities where the business can influence conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
- Using web analytics together with other data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Assisting in educating clients on the benefits and the importance of online measurement & conversion optimisation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Numerate PHD or Masters Degree level qualification
- Experience of working in a marketing/business analysis environment
- Experience of working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics), data analysis and advanced spreadsheets
- Experience of measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns, transactions, conversions etc.
- Enthusiastic and driven, with meticulous attention to detail and overall passion for excellence
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
About Zebra People
We’re a specialist new media recruitment consultancy with a long track record of success in this industry.