Sorry, this job is no longer available
We have a very exciting new role that has just come in for an Account Manager to work for a lovely Creative Agency in Oxfordshire. They predominantly specialise in advertising and are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This is a brilliant opportunity and lovely Agency to work for with some amazing clients.
Successful candidate will work with a range of clients from start-up/new ventures - inc apps to larger corporates. What They essentially need is someone in studio to take calls, sort estimates, look after work flow, speak to and manage small clients and support the Commercial Director with larger ones.
To proactively retain and develop client relationships and income
Assume responsibility for a number of accounts, contributing to creative output
through client feedback and project knowledge. To be the key client contact in
regards to day to day management and administration of projects, their
scheduling and company budgets.
• Communicate with client contacts on a daily basis and establish successful
• Meet and take briefings with clients to discuss their needs;
• Documentation of all appropriate meetings with contact report;
• Advanced scheduling in of all work for studio;
• Produce schedules for the client for major projects;
• Ensure Designers have clear and concise briefs for new jobs and amends;
• Ensure output meets clients brief and objectives;
• Project management of briefs from receipt to delivery;
• Develop design briefs through gathering information and data;
• High quality output via proof reading editing and production values;
• To add value to a job wherever possible – could the job be more effective? Is
the copy good? Would a better method of printing work?
• Project management skills for a range of disciplines from photo shoots to
print, from html blasts to sourcing merchandise;
• Complete administrative work, as required;
• Contribute to the company’s social channels and website with relevant copy
• Work on more than one design brief at a time;
• Liaise and manage relationships with printers, external copywriters,
photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and
• When needed answer telephones, meet and greet clients if visiting
• Raise estimates and, with Studio Manager, allocate time on jobs;
• Ensure timely delivery of all jobs, within budget;
• Work well to tight deadlines;
• Provide information to ensure accurate invoicing on a weekly basis;
• Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients;
• Attain objectives outlined in annual appraisals;
Salary Circa £25K and would be an immediate start. Please let me know if you would be interested.