Sorry, this job is no longer available
Conference Producer, Events, London, £40k
They have an exciting opportunity for an articulate, creative and enthusiastic Conference Producer/Content Manager to working on one of the world`s leading luxury travel events.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join these market leading luxury events and continually develop the content offering.
You will primarily be responsible for producing the content programmes for these events which include: two annual Leaders Forums, which are roundtable discussions amongst 30 c-level executives; Seminar Programmes, currently between two - six per event offering an in-depth insight into specific topic areas; Opening Forum, taking place at each event these include keynote presentations, panel debates and interviews with industry icons; Bright Young Things` workshops, which are interactive sessions for young professionals to discuss marketing to the next generation.
This role will also be responsible for producing a number of small Meet the Editor breakfasts and lunches, which offer handpicked attendees to meet leading Travel Editors from across the world. Furthermore, the role will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of research reports, produced by external researchers, these include: two annual trends reports; two Leaders Forum White Papers and one Chinese Traveller White Paper.
- Conducting and evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data to develop marketing communications and event content
- Working with the Exhibition Directors and Marketing focusing on key trends and industry developments that will affect the show strategy and future development.
- Identify potential revenue streams/partners. Ability to identify the commercial opportunities aligned with the content programmes and work closely with the relevant sales teams to support the achievement of revenue.
- Working on content briefs with the Marketing Manager on the relevant events - sharing market research and progress and liaising with them on all aspects of the content programmes.
- Managing the whole process of the seminars from their creation through to delivery, pre-show and onsite logistics and management.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in programming of Opening Forums, c-level roundtable Leaders Forums` with responsibility for all production delivery and stage management as well as subsequent White Paper reports
- In collaboration with Marketing Manager and external research agency, responsibility for delivery of two annual global research reports
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in planning Official and additional Networking events, taking full responsibility for production delivery
- Working closely with the Marketing team to deliver a comprehensive promotional campaign for the content.
- Managing speaker relationships, briefings and logistics
- Set up and attend face-to-face meetings with key industry players (buyers, exhibitors and media)
- Control and keep up-to-date full speaker database including hosting arrangements as appropriate
- Write and gather copy for the seminar synopsis & description
Full event content budget management from venue, production, consultant and speaker costs.
An experienced events professional, preferably with experience of the travel industry
Experience in researching new markets and delivering high-level programmes to tight deadlines
Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
A true team player
Excellent verbal and written communication skills both externally (speakers and exhibitors)
Excellent business acumen - demonstrating a desire to create new revenue streams Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.