Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager, Education
Planning and implementing strategic and tactical marketing activities to achieve measurable gains in sales and market share for the full range of products and services relevant to the international channel.
Key role-specific deliverables:
- Development and management of the marketing delivery plan for the channel - in line with overall international strategy and regional sales plans.
- Work closely with the qualification and educational service portfolio managers to provide global marketing input for the development of new qualifications/services and the improvement/re-development of existing qualifications/services. From commissioning relevant market research through to creating marketing strategies and plans for launch and increasing adoptions.
- Advise on and provide full marketing mix support for the international regional representatives in customer communications and in the execution of regional/country campaigns and marketing activities to raise awareness of their brands, achieve measurable gains in market share and sales.
- Effectively manage the qualification/service brands important to their customer channel.
- Identification of suitable mechanisms, both traditional and digital, to attract new customers and achieve business objectives.
- Work with international regional representatives to identify suitable conference, exhibitions and events to sponsor, attend or create to promote offering.
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure that the website effectively targets international stakeholders and drives prospects to our website and encourages existing customers to return.
- Track, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
This role would suit someone who is currently at Marketing Manager level and looking for a new challenge, or someone who is a Senior Marketing Exec looking to make the next step up in their career.
To find out more contact Katie Rixon, or apply online now. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.