Meritocratic, innovative, fast-paced and creative.
Responsible for delivering group eMarketing campaigns and optimizing LCM programmes.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive increased engagement to achieve business goals.
- Manage retention plans ensuring multi-channel campaigns are implemented effectively to ensure optimum customer engagement.
- Work on ad hoc projects and large seasonal campaigns.
- Involvement in a "test & learn" across a number of retention initiatives.
- Collate and manage ongoing reporting and analytics.
- Assist with management of social media engagement.
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing, CRM, online marketing and/or direct response.
- Capable of working on multiple projects while managing workload and delivering to a consistently high standard.
- Passion for online marketing and proven history of delivering effective email campaigns.
- Creative thinker with a structured and methodical way of working.
- Great communicator of ideas and strategy.
- Demonstrable "get stuff done" attitude.
- Strong understanding or marketing concepts and consumer behaviour.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and aesthetics.
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Electronics jobs in London (Central)