Sorry, this job is no longer available
Meritocratic, innovative, fast-paced and creative.
Responsible for delivering group eMarketing campaigns and optimizing LCM programmes.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive increased engagement to achieve business goals.
- Manage retention plans ensuring multi-channel campaigns are implemented effectively to ensure optimum customer engagement.
- Work on ad hoc projects and large seasonal campaigns.
- Involvement in a "test & learn" across a number of retention initiatives.
- Collate and manage ongoing reporting and analytics.
- Assist with management of social media engagement.
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing, CRM, online marketing and/or direct response.
- Capable of working on multiple projects while managing workload and delivering to a consistently high standard.
- Passion for online marketing and proven history of delivering effective email campaigns.
- Creative thinker with a structured and methodical way of working.
- Great communicator of ideas and strategy.
- Demonstrable "get stuff done" attitude.
- Strong understanding or marketing concepts and consumer behaviour.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and aesthetics.
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.