Sorry, this job is no longer available
Product Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics
Global leader - Meritocratic, innovative, fast-paced and inventive.
Manage ownership of product launches across an award winning range.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the annual product Strategy and business plan across UK and Ireland.
- Co-ordinate company and channel requirements to maximise sales opportunities consistently throughout the year.
- Understand and appreciate dynamics of product category and wider market to interpret trends and opportunities for growth.
- Develop and execute a product marketing strategy for a range of products working to strict deadlines.
- Liaise with Product Intelligence team to produce materials and training to support product launch, ranging and sell through.
- Responsible for pricing, positioning and channel distribution through the life of the product from launch.
- Communicate with Sales and Trade Marketing to implement Business Plans.
- Collaborate with Sales and Trade Marketing as well Product Management and Sales colleagues to negotiate business opportunities.
- The role requires some international travel and will occasionally require overtime and weekend work to support events.
- Must have had previous product marketing experience.
- Proven skills in owning and implementing product marketing plans.
- Proven experience of product launches in the consumer electronics environment.
- Demonstrable track record of success.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and spoken.
- Organised, driven and bright.
£40-45k + Great Benefits and Bonus
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.