Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our fabulous Marketing team are now rapidly expanding and looking for proactive and enthusiastic Brand Marketing Manager to join the team! Responsible for developing and delivering the Sweaty Betty brand identity through its visual imagery, global PR, handwriting, product, packaging and partnerships. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, working closely with the Creative Director you will be supported by a PR/Brand Assistant. You will be a resource for the stores and Direct channel working with the marketing team and the wider business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Seasonal catalogue shoots and videos
- Online videos of product
- Online stills of product
- Website imagery for all content pages
- In-store ambassador imagery
- In-store POS and window imagery
- Seasonal launch fashion shows and video
- Seasonal UK and US press days
- Press relationships
- Press releases
- Media advertising
- Seasonal press shoots
- Gifting programme to influencers
- Press releases
- Tone of voice guidelines for all copy
- Brand copy (for windows, advertising, competition entries)
Product and packaging
- Input into product at design stage
- Input into product branding
- Bags, paper, swing tickets, signage, gift vouchers
- Set up appropriate partnerships for marketing events and products partnerships
- Generate income from third party brands and suppliers (e.g. fabric suppliers) to support marketing initiatives
Who You Are:
You are global in outlook, have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a PR or marketing role within an agency or at a brand and have solid managerial experience. You are a natural role model, confident and creative, passionate and inspirational, self-motivated and sociable. Most importantly you live an active life, love our brand and have a positive can-do attitude.
To begin your application, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
We do not accept calls from recruiters.