Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager, Hospitality
About the role...
This newly created role combines the strategic direction with the hands-on delivery of marketing across the company`s. It will encompass online, offline and face to face marketing activity.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your key responsibility will be to generate and implement a robust and dynamic marketing strategy for the group of companies and drive the company`s ambitious growth plans, leveraging the company`s market presence to create a strong group brand image.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing, implementing and owning the marketing strategy for each brand to drive the growth of the group.
- Management and design of collateral for each brand.
- Supporting the sales team with compelling and clear communications.
- Developing the use of social media for each brand to drive the growth of the group.
- Ensuring the consistency of brand, messaging and marketing activity across the companies.
- Leveraging market potential across media platforms.
- Creating a strong and vibrant marketing culture within the company.
- Supporting the sales team to deliver innovative and dynamic pitches, presentations and tender responses.
The Ideal Candidate...
- Will be an experienced B2B marketing professional with good marketing qualifications.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be a strong all - round marketing expertise and knowledge of the latest marketing trends and technology.
- Will have an enviable reputation for delivering strategic marketing plans and tactical marketing execution.
- Will be able to show evidence of creativity in developing a brand; identifying market trends, producing strong and appropriate messaging and innovative content to grow a brand within its market.
- Your creative skills and commercial acumen will be second to none, together with your ability to build enduring relationships.
- Catering and event marketing experience is a positive advantage but not essential.
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, the ability to work alone as well as within a team and be pro active.
Who they are looking for...
- In possession of a business management or marketing degree, CIM diploma or equivalent
- Experience within a similar company environment in a comparable role
- Strong experience in all MS Office Packages and Adobe Professional
- Clear and confident communication
- Proactive and flexible approach to workload
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.