Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Digital Brand Manager
We are currently working with a huge FMCG business that owns a portfolio of market leading brands. They are currently looking to exploit the huge opportunity that exists within digital to accelerate consumption both on-line and in-store and provide unique value to shoppers to drive long-term loyalty.
Our client has embarked onto an exciting journey of digital transformation, globally. The Global Digital Marketing function is being further strengthened to ensure they can build on, and expand beyond, their established foundations and expertise in the digital domain. The GDM team will lead development and implementation of the global digital strategy working with global and country brand marketing, digital media and solutions teams and creative and media agencies to produce remarkable digital campaigns.
The Global Digital Brand Manager is responsible for:
• Delivering outstanding digital marketing campaigns and programmes that engage people and strengthen brands both short and long term.
• Ensuring campaigns and programmes are fully integrated into brand plans, tracking their effectiveness and recommending course changes as required.
• Champion digital marketing throughout the business and their agencies
• Work with the category team (global and local), digital media team, digital solutions team and digital agencies to prepare brand annual digital marketing plans that are integrated in to the overall annual brand plan in accordance with strategy and objectives
• Manage activities of the digital agencies, web developers and other suppliers in connection with the online initiative
• Establish, develop and report on key metrics for and evaluate programme effectiveness
• Directs the execution of interactive retention (i.e. eCRM) programmes in line with strategic needs of the assigned brands
• Help create support models and guidelines for digital within the defined category for key digital tools and techniques
• Understand and recommend 3rd Party Market Research (i.e. Nielsen, IRI, Dynamic Logic, etc) programs to be implemented and analysed for key digital initiatives
• Keeping abreast of trends and positioned to take advantage of relevant new developments and be a key partner in educating and transferring knowledge of digital across the marketing teams
You should be:
• Passion for brands and understanding of how digital media/marketing can contribute to their development short and long term
• Good consumer understanding and the ability to translate it into effective programmes
• Experience in consumer digital marketing with experience of campaign planning, generating creative work, media planning and buying either at client-side or in a Senior Management at an advertising agency
• Experience of website management, digital promotions, lead generation, eCRM (consumer database management), digital market research, agency/vendor management
• Good understanding of media strategy and planning issues
• Experience of large, global brands and multi-market project and programme delivery.
• Proven track record to increase sales, ROI, and brand equity
You should have:
• Solid project management skills
• Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating mindset
• Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships
• Ability to achieve results through influence
• Ability to develop and drive execution of strategies, tactics, measurable implementation plans across multiple brands
• Intellectual curiosity with an appetite for change
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral (in English)
• Superior analytical skills and ability to summarise complexity and drive clarity and stakeholder alignment
• Capability to cope with multiple concurrent priorities and deadlines
Position: Global Digital Brand Manager
Salary: £35-40K + Bonus + Benefits
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £350
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!