Epson Europe is recruiting a Web Analyst to work within the European digital marketing team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
As a key member of the team you will lead and deliver analysis across all digital marketing channels, driving and implementing the analytics strategy for Epson across EMEA. Being the analytics expert internally, you will be the go-to person for web analysis and reporting across the business and all European offices.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Devise the web analytics strategy for all Epson websites across EMEA by developing a deep understanding of the analytics and reporting requirements of key business area.
- Identify and implement appropriate analytics tools and technology to support and deliver the analytics strategy.
- Keep fully informed of the latest developments in website measurement to ensure that optimal tools and techniques are provided to the business.
- Assist the development team to implement cookie and API based tracking code, including the management of third party tracking tags.
- Design and develop a suite of tailored dashboards and regular reports to inform site performance, user activity and conversion performance, including online customer analyses, such as: customer segmentation, retention analysis, and lifetime value analysis.
- Manage and respond to ad-hoc web analytics requests ensuring that relevant data is delivered in a timely and professional way.
- Ensure that analytics tracking is specified and implemented in any new developments and that this is reflected in reporting output and communicated effectively to the business.
- Work in partnership with the internal search, social media, display, ecommerce and web development teams to analyse the results from their campaigns and gain better in-depth understanding of these.
- Provide evidence-based, actionable recommendations to optimize websites and increase conversions and support these recommendations by running multivariate and A/B tests.
Desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrable success in devising and implementing an analytics strategy within a large corporate multinational
- A strong background in Google Analytics and one or more of the following: Coremetrics Omniture, WebTrends
- A proven track record of using web analytics to drive actionable insights for both content-based and e-commerce websites.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel, including experience of pivot tables and lookups
- The ability to work with minimal supervision within a small team environment.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, with the passion and tenacity to make a real difference to the business
This role offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package of 25 days holiday, bank holidays, company closure during the Christmas period, Contribution Pension scheme, Private Healthcare, salary sacrifice Car and Bike schemes and discount on a variety of Epson products and Seiko watches.
Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, EPSON is committed to a diverse workforce
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies, with a product line-up ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
Please click the apply now button below to find out more
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Electronics jobs in Hertfordshire