Senior Brand Manager
Are you ready for the next challenge?
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry and Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.
Internal promotion has created an opportunity to join Henkel Beauty Care as Senior Brand Manager, Right Guard, with responsibility for developing the deodorant and shower gel business in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Right Guard is a large and successful brand, with sustained double digit retail sales growth. Your challenge is to maintain this momentum in a dynamic and highly competitive market. To succeed, you will need a rare blend of strategic and commercial marketing skills. You will be highly creative and have a proven track record of finding innovative solutions to drive the maximum effectiveness and return on marketing investment. You will also be an inspirational leader, providing expert coaching and development for two direct reports and outstanding teamwork with cross functional stake holders, external agencies and our strategic business units in Germany.
What we offer:
• To effectively manage the Body Care portfolio for growth and profit
• To strengthen and build the Right Guard brand equity, based on international strategies and the UK Strategic Plan
• To create annual strategic plans for the development of Body Care in the UK and Ireland
• To plan and execute new product launches, based on international developments or by initiating local developments in compliance with Henkel’s innovation procedures
• To manage the multi-million pound marketing budget for Body Care, within guidelines and for maximum effectiveness
• To provide local leadership for the development of digital competencies and campaigns
• Lead media, PR and creative agencies to adapt international copy for UK markets and to develop campaigns for the Domestic market.
• To contribute new product ideas on a regular basis.
• To collaborate with the Sales team to develop & deliver an effective sales promotion calendar
• To continuously coach and develop two team members
• An opportunity to develop an international career path with one of the most respected and fastest growing global companies
Who we are looking for:
• Educated to degree level with in depth knowledge of marketing
• 5-6 years FMCG experience with knowledge of the UK retail market – preferably cosmetics
• Experienced people manager
• Experience developing and managing TV, PR, experiential and digital campaigns
• Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence and persuade, with a strategic view point
• Commercial and business acumen
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual
• Successful track record of bringing highly creative solutions to marketing challenges.
Experience in a category driven by promotions and high volume is vital. You will have thorough Brand Management or Category Management experience, with a flair for IRI data and understand your way around the P&L. The role has an emphasis on digital media, so experience in this field or a passion for digital is important. It is essential you are an outstanding performance orientated individual, with developed interpersonal and leadership skills and a flair for developing people.
Salary and benefits to attract the best, includes generous incentive scheme, car, pension and health benefits.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
About New Chapter Consulting
New Chapter Consulting is a leading recruiter specialising in the Consumer/FMCG, Retail & Medical sectors.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Marketing Fashion & Clothing jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Marketing Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Marketing Beauty / Cosmetics jobs in Buckinghamshire