Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is a key role in ensuring that the customers the online objectives and content activity supports wider online objectives.
The PR Writer will:
- Develop and execute an overall PR content strategy, to help expand our clients' online presence
- Ensure all content delivery upholding regulatory requirements, quality standards, and brand compliance.
- Drive the online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives e.g. best practice back link building, SEO best practice, keyword utilisation etc
- Draft PR messages. This will include: news releases, media alerts and fact sheets, distributing these manually and through newswire
- Communicate with clients via phone and e-mail
- Conduct in-depth research during client interviews and via the Internet
- Select subject matter based on personal or public interest, or commissioned by a publisher.
- Develop the technical skills of writing and maintain originality.
- Work to tight deadlines
- Verify the factual content of written work
- Submit material for publication in the required and expected format
- Maintain close links with other parts of the organisation to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
- Creative input on content
- Deliver PR content which dynamically engages the audience
- Build effective media lists
- Liaise and pitch ideas on a daily basis to media and bloggers via telephone, email and social channels
- Work with our clients, SEOs and creative team to identify and build content and media stories
- Problem solving
- Strategic thinking
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Team Building
- Time management
leading digital agency
£18,000 - £22,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270235
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.