Excellent opportunity for a bright, commercially minded and proactive consultant to join this successful entrepreneurial, international team and develop their skills with some of the industry’s most experienced strategists.
This agency are a very successful, entrepreneurial team, now part of one of London’s most innovative and prestigious groups. They are internationally focussed and have offices overseas. They work with some extremely well-known brands to help develop cohesive brand and business strategy across the growing international markets and regions.
They are now looking for another middleweight consultant to join the team. As a consultant, you’ll be accountable for providing the strategic and commercial rigour on client work, supporting senior consultants in winning work and in helping the agency and its clients make imaginative leaps forward.
The Consultant Role –
- Providing strategic and commercial rigour on projects, contributing to the development of creative solutions across the client journey
- Partnering effectively with other project team members to ensure rigour is balanced with imagination and inspiration
- To develop and present well-thought through, well-structured and compelling arguments in all forms of communication and also to propose innovative ways to convey ideas and information
- To play an active role in delivering a great client experience through workshops and day to day interaction
- To be seen as a trusted advisor by mid level clients and have a high degree of credibility
- Contributing to points of view for proactive and reactive new business
- Supporting the senior consultants in growing and developing existing business
- Supporting pitch teams in developing winning points of view and approaches
The Consultant – Experience
Degree or similar; MBA desirable but not essential
Brand consulting experience
Additional management consultant/client side/ad agency experience desirable
The Consultant – Attributes
- Commercially minded and proactive; entrepreneurial approach
- Self starter with initiative; can work without supervision
- Curious about branding and creative; has a point of view
- Is able to apply logic and rigour to analysis and arguments
- A sociable person who works well with others
- Understands that the role of consultant is about client relationships and influence, not just about doing the content
- Sense of humour
I have over 14 years’ experience working in branding and design management recruitment. I’ve worked at two leading agencies in the sector, spending nearly seven years heading up the branding and design management team at Major Players before leaving to work independently in 2010.
I focus primarily on design and branding, working with a large network of agencies, from larger, group owned consultancies to medium-sized independents and boutique agencies.
My philosophy is simple; to offer the best possible service and solutions to both candidates and clients and develop strong, long term relationships. I work with senior, middleweight and junior positions and love meeting people with energy and ambition. I’m honest, upfront, and know the sector extremely well; always ready to offer industry or career advice where necessary, remaining as impartial as possible to help build your career.