Midweight Digital Designer | London | £30,000 - £35,000
Midweight Digital Designer | London | £30 - £35k
This digital agency is looking for an innovative Midweight designer who will bring fresh ideas to the table and translate them into outstanding visual format.
As a digital designer, you will be used to delivering design results that match the strategic direction of the client. The role will include designing and conceptualising a broad scope of digital projects, from online campaign work right through to full-scale digital experiences. You will be more than comfortable creating highly usable interface solutions which focus on the user experience and will always be looking to exceed expectations of the client. Working within this creative department, you will be designing mood boards, story boards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos.
- Big ideas and pixel perfect executions
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and Indesign
- The ability to communicate visual design concepts effectively
- Understanding of UX principles and ability to work from wireframes
- A solid understanding of the technical abilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies
It goes without saying that you will have impeccable attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of the above mentioned skills and design-related applications.
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com.
While we aim to respond to every application, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we cannot always promise to do so.