Senior Designer- London- Very Attractive Salary
Our client is a Major Broadcaster and Producer of popular TV content.
Senior Designer Role
The Senior Designer will work on a range of design projects across integrated 360 campaigns which will include promos, commercials, print, packaging, branding and on-screen.
Key Responsibilities –
- The Senior Designer will produce fresh and unexpected ideas for promotion of the Channel, maintaining a strong creative style and voice
- Ensure all gfx adheres to brand guidelines both locally and internationally across all projects
- Oversee and manage external design agencies when required
- Deliver all graphics elements within deadlines and budgets
- Work closely to support and help producers to realise graphic solutions and add coherent graphic value to on air material.
The Senior Designer CANDIDATE
You will have extensive experience in graphic design with skills and knowledge in typography, motion graphics, animation and all aspects of the creative process.
You will also –
- Possess excellent operating knowledge of TV and graphic technology
- Be an experienced user in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, FCP and Maya/Cinema 4D
- Be a proficient editor
- Preferably have experience in directing shoots.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experiences outlined above, please apply online with your CV in word format, by clicking the APPLY NOW button below
About Searchlight Executive
Recruitment & Executive Search for the Television, Film & Digital Media industries