This successful independent integrated agency is really going places and the high calibre team there punches very much above its weight. Culture wise, there’s a real family feel – everyone’s well motivated and really thrives on doing a first class job for their clients, who are all well-known blue chips. You can expect them to be very high profile in the New Year when they re-launch!
Planner – The role
- You’ll work across the full client base with some leading, blue chip brands across a range of sectors including sport, FMCG and travel.
- Solving business problems and developing integrated plans using the right mix of advertising, direct marketing and digital.
- Inspiring ground breaking creative work and helping develop a top-notch planning reputation.
Planner – Skills and experience needed
- You’re an ambitious planner who thinks commercially, thrives on challenging existing thinking and is naturally entrepreneurial.
- You thrive on solving problems and are experienced in developing plans that makes a measurable difference to client’s business.
- You’re brand literate and experienced across a range of channels including direct and digital marketing.