This successful independent integrated agency is really going places and the high calibre team there punches very much above its weight. Culture wise, there’s a real family feel – everyone’s well motivated and really thrives on doing a first class job for their clients, who are all well-known blue chips. You can expect them to be very high profile in the New Year when they re-launch!
Planner – The role
- You’ll work across the full client base with some leading, blue chip brands across a range of sectors including sport, FMCG and travel.
- Solving business problems and developing integrated plans using the right mix of advertising, direct marketing and digital.
- Inspiring ground breaking creative work and helping develop a top-notch planning reputation.
Planner – Skills and experience needed
- You’re an ambitious planner who thinks commercially, thrives on challenging existing thinking and is naturally entrepreneurial.
- You thrive on solving problems and are experienced in developing plans that makes a measurable difference to client’s business.
- You’re brand literate and experienced across a range of channels including direct and digital marketing.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)