Digital Account Director - Leading Media Agency - London
Digital Account Director – Leading Media Agency - London
My client is an independent award winning media agency which has tripled in size over the last couple of years. My client is working with some top accounts such as Epson, Rugby Union, Cayman Islands. Based in central London in the heart of the media buzz in some exclusive offices.
My client is looking for a unique Account Director to work with a highly successful team putting their talents to the test, building media plans and strategies for top blue chip brands. The successful Account Director must have experience within Digital strategies and the ability to lead a team and drive the business forward.
Outline of key skills.
- Agency experience
- Experience within a media agency
- Strong management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Director. My client is looking to offer a salary circa £50-60k with great benefits. If you have the above skill set then please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 347 5352.
- 21 November 2012
- 21 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Media Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Client Side / In-house, Media Owner
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Creative, E-Commerce, Media Planning / Buying, Mobile
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with Marketing, Communications and PR experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)