Junior Account Manager, Digital Marketing
Boutique consumer agency, based in Central London, is looking for a Digital Junior Marketing Manager with strong digital marketing and campaign management skills to join its team.
Working on its flagship account, the role is hybrid between off and online with a responsibility to support the Account Manager. This person will be creating and managing core campaigns, executing a variety of digital marketing projects to help deliver against business objectives and working collaboratively with the agency’s PR team and an external IT team.
The person will ensure that the brand is making the best strategic and tactical use of digital marketing tools and techniques as part of its overall marketing plan - maximising the brands online presence to support brand awareness and audience engagement. The candidate must have solid experience in SEO, PPC and email marketing, along with a proven ability to improve engagement and conversion on websites.
For this position you'll need to have experience across print, direct marketing and a very strong understanding of digital processes as you'll be the first point of contact internally and externally.
· Plan and oversee changes and updates to the website, manage the IT team to implement these changes
· Regularly updating the News section of the website working closely with the PR team
· Manage the keyword list, identify and prioritise keywords to target and continually track keyword performance
· Leading the consumer-facing social media strategy with support from the PR team
· Planning and implementation of activity on customer-facing social media channels working closely with the PR team
· Daily monitoring of customer-facing social media channels, responding to posts, complaints and queries quickly and effectively
· Posting content and responding to queries on the internal staff Facebook page working closely with the Director of Internal Comms
· Planning and drafting content for bi-monthly customer newsletters, manage the IT team to issue newsletters
· Analysing and reporting on online traffic to website and social media channels
· Management and implementation of key promotions and partnerships online and offline
· Support on POS creation and distribution, management of suppliers working closely with the marketing team
· Provision of marketing and online updates to the PR and marketing team to feed into monthly board reports
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
· Ability to plan and prioritise to deliver on time.
· Project management.
· Monitoring conversations to identify engagement opportunities
· Exploring social media trends
· Analysing data and producing reports, using analytics tools
· Good commercial and analytical skills.
· Enthusiastic, self-confident, positive and energetic team player.
· GCSE (A* - C) or equivalent in Mathematics and English Language.