Sorry, this job is no longer available
Business Development Manager
Who we are…
Rated the #1 CPA Network by BLUE BOOK, Awarded Online Strategy of the Year 2012 by VIATeC, Exporter of the Year (New Media & Entertainment Division) in 2011 and Business of the Year 2009 by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce, Neverblue is a market leader in the fast-growing online advertising world. We are a full-service online performance marketing company that specializes in online customer acquisition, lead generation and e-commerce. We deliver millions of profitable customers to clients from all over the world, including members of the Fortune 1000™.
The company has aggressive growth plans and has already established a successful office in Hong Kong. We are accelerating our expansion into Asia with particular focus on Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Australia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and China. We are looking for a new Business Development Manager to recruit new advertisers across this Asian footprint. Use your contacts and industry knowledge, leverage our existing network, service and technology – and receive an attractive compensation package.
Neverblue is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our award winning team, we would like to hear from you!
Position is open to candidates located or able to work in Hong Kong.
As part of Neverblue’s Business Development team, and in close collaboration with our Affiliate team, you will work, at times remotely, to proactively grow our advertiser base in Asia. This position is responsible for defining and executing sales strategies that complement Neverblue’s growth in Asia. In particular, you will use your research and sales skills to prospect for high-potential advertisers in Asia, negotiate mutually profitable affiliate marketing agreements, and help get new advertisers experience accelerating growth in our Network. Must be able to travel internationally and work Pacific Standard Time hours. Successful applicants possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have prior experience in online advertising or affiliate marketing, and are capable of delivering excellence in a fast-paced environment.
· Continually prospect for new high-potential international advertisers and introduce them to the benefits of Neverblue
· Position Neverblue as a leader in performance marketing in Asia
· Liaise with the affiliate team to ensure new accounts gain traction quickly, and those new offers are enjoying high quality growth immediately
· Work with vertical-focused Business Development Managers on developing exclusive international offers with advertisers
· Fill the international advertiser sales pipeline by working closely with the Affiliate Team and conducting your own research on trends Neverblue can capitalize on
· Continually research performance marketing, and specifically CPA/Lead Generation trends, outside the US.
· Report on research results and activities in a manner that helps the company understand the effectiveness of its’ globalization strategy and helps in devising methods on improving results
· Participate in business planning, create explicit goals and execute thoughtfully, using best efforts at all times.
· Represent Neverblue in the field, while building and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments, revealing new trends, challenges and opportunities
· Promote and market Neverblue in a manner consistent with the company’s Brand and Strategic Values at conferences and business meetings around Asia Pacific.
· Constructively negotiate advertising campaign terms and rates with advertisers
· Build and maintain solid business relationships with advertisers
· Report on activities and related results in a manner that helps the team understand the effectiveness of new programs, and grow the business in an optimized fashion.
· Strength in business development and sales, with proven track record
· Understanding of online advertising and performance marketing in Asia
· Background in technology sales, with direct experience in Internet Marketing
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), comfortable on the phone
· Fluency (written and spoken) in English; Mandarin or Japanese desirable
· Driven to succeed
· Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
· Ability to plan work to meet deadlines, especially when faced with competing priorities
· Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite and using the internet as a research tool
Education and Experience
· At least 4 years experience in Online Marketing or Online Sales
· Multiple languages, preferable Japanese
· Strong knowledge of the New Media & Internet landscape in Asia
· Post‐secondary education in business, commerce or marketing (MBA a plus)
· Experience working in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment
Ability to travel internationally and work for extended time periods in Canada (for training at Neverblue’s Headquarters) and Asia.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume referencing “BD Manager – Hong Kong" outlining why you want to join the Neverblue team and wage expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Neverblue, visit: http://www.neverblue.com/careers