Sorry, this job is no longer available
To oversee a client's web design campaign, identifying and implementing strategies which will increase the performance of the site in-line with SEO.
This is a key role in ensuring the business services clients in web design whilst remaining as profitable as possible.
The Web Designer will:
- Inspire creativity throughout all design work
- To support the Head of Design in ensuring that all design work is completed to the highest standard
- Ensure that you work a very high standard and that processes are efficient
- Attend client meetings and communicate to clients on the phone as required by Head of Design
- Keep up to date in new developments in Design and actively research, test and propose new approaches
- Contribute to driving the company forward through areas of new products, technologies and processes
- Ability to identify and solve technical problems
- Understand practises and opportunities across the digital spectrum
- Ensure that client's requirements are met with set timescales
- Maintain communication and relationships between Design and other departments
- Make recommendations for process improvements and demonstrate regular audits
Who we're looking for
Skills and knowledge:
- Highly organised
- Able to use the latest technologies
- Demonstrate a very high standard of web solution design and creativity
- Highly proficient in industry standard software
- Experienced in Flash Design
- CSS and HTML
- Awareness of web standards and accessibility
- Impact and Influence
- Customer Focused
- Results Focused
- Relationship Building
- Business Awareness
- Developing Self and Others
- Communication and presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Self learning capabilities
About our client
Leading digital agency
What's on offer
£23,000 - £27,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref: MPBB13270240
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.