Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Data Planner - Outstanding Agency with top notch clients
Are you a data planning guru? A wealth of marcoms planning experience at your fingertips? Excited to use this in an exceptionally talented team and work across top global advertising clients? Sound too good to be true? It’s not! This opportunity is open for a short time with one of the worlds leading advertising agencies, available only to the industry's brightest...
Hugely successful agency has a rare hire on their hands and is requiring the advertising expertise of a Senior Data Planner able to drive strategy across all channels and outputs.
You will be expected to liaise with the Head of Analysis, instil a strong feeling of continuous improvement within the team and bring this love for your work to all projects and client interactions. We are looking for someone with exceptional data planning skills, and a background in the automobile sector will be a big assist in this position. It will be your task to manage client expectations and deliver the most effective planning/analysis & research functions, in light of always striving to hit and exceed their sales targets and expectations. You must be tactful and flexible in dealing with different cultures and be totally comfortable working on constantly changing challenges; excellent project management and organisational skills are a must!
- Have an understanding of the classical analytical techniques – offline and online
- Manage and resolve the key data strategy issues involving quality, consistency and growth across customer and prospecting databases’.
- Have an understanding of customer relationship management, marketing.
- Have knowledge of cost justification procedures.
- Be able to co-ordinate multiple projects. Planning and goal setting.
- Excellent problem solving skills; good written and oral communication also
- Be able to work with individuals to the highest levels within the client and their partners
- Coaching and teaching skills are essential
- Proven ability to build close client relationships
- Be a strategic thinker – able to go beyond client’s brief to provide holistic thinking to problems
- Proven track record in delighting clients by means of impeccable project management
Sound like you?
Get in touch to find out more about this outstanding opportunity. Contact Blair Provan at Hanson Search on 020 7 632 8810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to gather more information on the role and company.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.