Strategic Planning Manager - Global Industrial Equipment
Strategic Planning Manager - Global Industrial Equipment – Berkshire – £50-60k + car allow + benefits
Our client is a global provider of industrial equipment who has experienced a surge in business due to their involvement in several emerging markets. The reason behind their recent success is due to their more targeted approach for their customers, which has involved using a combination of research, analysis & planning. This growth has now led to their need to hire a Strategic Planning Manager for one of their key business units (BU).
The Strategic Planning Manager role is a brand new position that will involve dealing with a range of different stakeholders, across a range of countries, and providing them with planning strategies that can be implemented effectively & efficiently.
The main duties for the role will include:
• Building monthly reports and producing 1 to 5 year plans
• Ensure timely & accurate completion of periodic performance management reports
• Supporting BU in gathering inputs, analysis and commentary to the Group Strategic plans
• Coordinate the review of internal performance for the BU
• Support ad hoc strategy development projects as required across the group.
Key attributes of the Strategic Planning Manager are:
• Experience of holding a similar position with experience of conducting business analysis, market research and supporting the development of business cases
• Strong understanding of business financials and management accounts
• Excellent commercial/strategic acumen
• Evidence of conducting strategic analyses
• Experience of coordinating analysis across divisions / business units
It would be ideal but not crucial for this person to have an understanding of working in a large multi-international, matrix environment. This is an exciting challenge for someone that is looking to get involved with a business that is growing at a steady rate.
Excellent benefits on offer which include car allowance, private healthcare & bonus.
To apply for the Strategic Planning Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.