OPERATIONS AND VENUE DIRECTOR, Experiential, Events, Music, Entertainment, London, £45-55k
A leading agency in Experiential and Integrated marketing is looking for an expert in Client Servicing and relationship building. The role is based in a fantastic part of London. Within this fantastic role, you will be leading a team in the implementation of strategic partnership and event campaigns across three top venues. The client is a global leader in home entertainment, with a global reach and fantastic budgets.
Working alongside an Account Director, the Operations and Venue Director will be working with the client on a day to day basis, ensuring that the delivery of the highly creative and award winning campaigns are implemented with extreme professionalism and with a consultative approach.
The purpose of these campaigns and Events is customer engagement, split into three categories. The focus will be on promoting the clients credentials, portraying a young, fun and creative image, with high-end values. The venues will include VIP areas, bars, music and sports entertainment.
The team will consist of 4 people, all of whom you will be managing and leading, highlighting the need to have a proven track record in people management.
The Operations and Venue Director will be responsible for the successful operation of the three venues / with experiences running every day of the year, with duties including:
· The operational management of venues
· The management of a permanent team of staff who operate the venues
· Collaboration with on-site partners
· Lead on managing the client relationships in regards to strategic implementation
The Right Person:
My client is looking for someone who has previously managing and led a team in the delivery of events, preferably within the entertainment sector.
You must have a track record in building strong and lasting client relationships, as well as relationships with venue owners, which also includes negotiation on venue boundaries and creativity.
As this is a very client facing role, you will need to be outgoing – a real peoples person.
If you are a strong Events or Production Director looking for up to £55k, who possesses a real passion for events and people, then don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Please not that we expect a large number of applications, so don’t hesitate to apply.
- 22 November 2012
- 22 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Event Management, Marketing, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing PR Agency jobs in London (East)