OPERATIONS AND VENUE DIRECTOR, Experiential, Events, Music, Entertainment, London, £45-55k
A leading agency in Experiential and Integrated marketing is looking for an expert in Client Servicing and relationship building. The role is based in a fantastic part of London. Within this fantastic role, you will be leading a team in the implementation of strategic partnership and event campaigns across three top venues. The client is a global leader in home entertainment, with a global reach and fantastic budgets.
Working alongside an Account Director, the Operations and Venue Director will be working with the client on a day to day basis, ensuring that the delivery of the highly creative and award winning campaigns are implemented with extreme professionalism and with a consultative approach.
The purpose of these campaigns and Events is customer engagement, split into three categories. The focus will be on promoting the clients credentials, portraying a young, fun and creative image, with high-end values. The venues will include VIP areas, bars, music and sports entertainment.
The team will consist of 4 people, all of whom you will be managing and leading, highlighting the need to have a proven track record in people management.
The Operations and Venue Director will be responsible for the successful operation of the three venues / with experiences running every day of the year, with duties including:
· The operational management of venues
· The management of a permanent team of staff who operate the venues
· Collaboration with on-site partners
· Lead on managing the client relationships in regards to strategic implementation
The Right Person:
My client is looking for someone who has previously managing and led a team in the delivery of events, preferably within the entertainment sector.
You must have a track record in building strong and lasting client relationships, as well as relationships with venue owners, which also includes negotiation on venue boundaries and creativity.
As this is a very client facing role, you will need to be outgoing – a real peoples person.
If you are a strong Events or Production Director looking for up to £55k, who possesses a real passion for events and people, then don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Please not that we expect a large number of applications, so don’t hesitate to apply.
- 22 November 2012
- 22 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Event Management, Marketing, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing PR Agency jobs in London (East)