Sorry, this job is no longer available
£50K - £60K London
A User Experience Manager / UX Designer needed by a leading eCommerce company to become the focal point of UX across the business. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a creative team, responsible for a number of platforms and projects at various times. Therefore, the successful candidate will be the voice and vision for delivering world class UX for customers.
The User Experience Manager / UX Designer will:
- Create a UX strategy for the overall business.
- Be responsible for project lifecycles, research, usability and UX delivery.
- Educate teams on the importance of UX to the overall business by working with the tech team, product managers and stakeholders.
- Develop and strategize UX on various platforms including web, mobile and apps.
Key to the role will be a User Experience Manager / UX Designer who appreciates strategy and implementation across eCommerce platforms. Therefore, the candidate will have experience of:
- Working on large scale platforms and ideally within an eCommerce environment.
- Using wireframes and design tools such as Visio, Omnigraffle or Axure.
- Working and developing great user experience for customers by being passionate about all things UX.
The User Experience Manager / UX Designer will play a vital part in the business by developing and championing UX. Therefore, the client is looking for a User Experience Manager / UX Designer who is adaptable and able to be hands on with delivery.
This is an unbelievable opportunity to play a critical role in developing UX within a global eCommerce organisation. If you are passionate about the research, strategy and implementation of user experience then get in touch today.