Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Account Manager
This is a key role in ensuring the business services clients whilst remaining as profitable as possible.
The SEO Account Manager will:
- Manage SEO processes on multiple client projects
- Create client project plans, maintain records of project change history
- Analyse ranking reports feeding back advice to clients
- Attend client meetings and communicating to clients on the phone
- Liaise with SEO Technical team on coding changes and link building activities
- Keep very high standards in all aspects of day to day work
- Issue and conflict resolution where appropriate
- Monitor the standards of others and managing this to matching the departments standards
- Quickly develop relationships with clients
- Easy going and personable with clients
- Tactfulness - to generate positive company image
- Strong prospecting-account management and closing skills
- Win-win attitude and accountability
- Cost / Benefit analysis and planning skills
- Demonstrate use of initiative and self- reliance in running a client's campaign on a day to day basis
- Report to Head of Account Management Keep up to date in new developments in Search and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
- Write documentation, create search strategies with team members and deliver against defined project goals
leading digital agency
£20,000 - £26,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270233
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.