Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director - Social Media/Digital - London
Account Director- Social Media/Digital - London
My client is a top integrated digital and PR Agency that has a strong focus on branding, PR and creative strategies. My client is a specialist in digital campaigns and has worked with top brands such as BT, Honda, Samsung, Laterooms...to name but a few. The agency is based in the centre of London in some very exclusive offices.
My client is looking for an excellent Digital Account Director to join and coordinate some of the agencies top accounts. The successful Digital Account Director must have experience in digital and Social Media campaigns and have worked within an agency environment. You will be responsible for managing a team, multiple accounts and liaising and reporting to your clients as well as the MD.
In terms of culture fit you will have a great business mind and not be afraid to get your hands dirty. Ideally we are looking for someone who is looking to grow, within an organically growing agency.
Break down of day-to-day activities.
- Consulting and liaising with clients, this will include meeting with them on a regular basis.
- Responsible for consulting client of their approach and strategically working with them to decipher which strategies and media channels would work best to reach their objectives.
- Financial reporting
- Mentoring and managing your team of AM’S and AE’S.
Break down of Skills.
- Agency experience
- Social Media/Digital.
- Experienced as Account Director.
- Team management
- Client facing experience.
My client is looking to offer a salary between £55-65k + excellent benefits. If this role sounds like something you would be interested in and you have the above skill set then please apply now to email@example.com or call me on 0207 347 5352.