Media Analysis Consultant (International)
An elite and professional media team. London.
This exciting and developmental media consultancy role will see you working across global media markets on large and varied media accounts. Budgets become more accountable as we move through the year so these analysis services become even more valuable - there's never been a better time to consider a career in media consulting!
- Consulting in Media strategy and planning
- Client and Agency relationship management
- Media agency selection and pitch management
- Media buying consulting, analysis and evaluation across all on and offline media
- Analysis of media expenditure ROI
- Media auditing services including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Market benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Setting media budgets and targets
* Several years experience in an international media agency incorporating TV / broadcast media
* Some digital exposure
* TV investment or planning and buying backgrounds welcome
* Fluency in a major European language in addition to English (ideally French / German)
* Strong Excel
* Flexible and free to travel as required
* A passion for media and staying busy!
For a full brief for this International Media Consultant position or to consider other roles please email your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the next step in your career hit the apply button now!
More jobs like this
- Consultant Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Media Planning / Buying Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Media Planning / Buying Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Media Planning / Buying Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)