Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Digital - beauty/costmetics/personal care
You MUST have personal care, health or beauty industry experience
***This is a home-based role, with once a month meetings in London***
As the Head of Digital you will help achieve double-digit traffic growth across all channels, and will be a key contributory member of the Leadership team.
You will be a strategic thinker with a creative hands-on approach
* Upon joining, review current practice and structure, recommending most efficient, cost-effective ways of working.
* Forward plan and manage traffic acquisition, taking into account commercial impact of changes.
* Assess potential of online techniques such as paid search, SEO and PPC and build strategy for use where relevant.
* Use knowledge and experience of web analytics and data driven marketing to improve ROI.
Take full commercial responsibility for:
o planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
o calculating ROI for key activities, driving forecasts and metric reports.
* Bring an in-depth understanding of the category's customer shopping behaviours and motivations.
* Show expertise in Social Marketing to drive the potential of the channel and define key social media touch points to drive customer engagement and interaction.
* Show expertise of managing 3rd party creative, technical and marketing agencies.
Requirements of the role:
* Degree in Marketing.
* Track record of managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
* Previous experience in a digital marketing role within personal care, health or beauty industry.
This is a home-based role paying up to £60,000
This is an exciting newly created role for an exceptional candidate, if you would like further information please send your CV
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.